Congratulations to Chloe Barganz, whose artwork was selected for the 2023 Fort Atkinson Regional Science Fair t-shirt!
Chloe is a resident of Johnson Creek and a 9th grade student at Lakeside Lutheran High School in Lake Mills.
T-Shirt design contest for the 2024 Science Fair:
One design will be selected and printed on each year’s science fair t-shirts. This contest is open to any student living in and/or attending school in the school districts of Johnson Creek, Lake Mills, Jefferson, Cambridge, Milton, Fort Atkinson, Palmyra-Eagle, or Whitewater, Wisconsin. Students may submit more than one design, but each has to be on a separate sheet of paper. We reserve the right to slightly alter the chosen design if necessary. Designs will not be returned unless requested: please include a note with your submission if you would like your design returned.
Use this checklist as you draw or digitally create an original design with any science theme.
- Use bold lines (not thin lines) in black ink on white paper.
- Design must be oriented vertically (“portrait,” not “landscape”).
- Design must fit within 1″ margins on standard-sized 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper.
- Include “Fort Atkinson Science Fair” and “2024” in the design.
- Include your initials (not full name) somewhere in the design.
- Include a sticky note or separate page with your Name, Age, Address, Phone Number, School, and School District.
- Mail to FASF, PO Box 371, Fort Atkinson WI 53538 by Monday, January 8, 2024.